Originally built in 1882 by Thomas Gavin as a 4-room cabin, in 1898 Charles and Susan Swift purchased the cabin and moved in with their eight children two years later. As the family grew they added the west wing, and by 1910, the entire upstairs—making it a total of 6000 square foot home with 3000-square-feet of porches. Nik Coles bought the home in 1976 and during his many years in residence filled it with numerous antiques from around the world. Before his death in 2007, he bequeathed the home to the Baldwin County Historic Development Commission. The home is now listed on the National Register of Historic Places and is a non-profit organization. After the tour, we will meet at The Tin Top Restaurant and Oyster Bar for a (Dutch-treat) lunch. *Not available on the all-inclusive Unlimited Classes option.